Motueka Sunday Market
The Motueka Sunday Market operates every Sunday from 8am to 1pm, rain or shine, in the Decks Reserve carpark, behind the i-Site visitor information centre.
With its family-oriented, friendly atmosphere, it's a very popular weekend activity for locals and tourists, and provides some great bargains.
Stalls vary from week to week, although there are many regulars. They sell a wide variety of goods:
• Clothing, some second hand but mostly original, hand-crafted items
• A large variety of high-quality hard and soft crafts
• Hand-made jewellery
• Garden produce including organic vegetables and fruit
• Plants for your garden
• Second hand goods, books and general bric-a-brac
• A great selection of giftware
• Food and coffee, prepared on site, for morning tea or lunch
View the Motueka Sunday Market website here
Take a video stroll around the market (YouTube clip)
For information about the market, phone the organiser, Judy Roper, at 03 540 2709 or 027 2788806 or email email@example.com.